Dear Grandpa and Grandma


Yesterday at my school was had International Day. We had performances, food stalls, displays, raffles ticket draw and some of us were dressed in customes.
We started our day off with performance but the one I liked best the one form fourth grade. It was about games. The performance I was in was called Labamba.
Straight after our performance we had our lunch. There were food stalls. They came from Australia, Asian, Arabic and Greece.

Every one had a job. These people were from six grade. I did my job after I had lunch. My job was to sell International Day Books.
We has displays in the hell. These displays were good but I didn’t get to see them. The displays came from a lot of countries.
There was also a trash and treasure stall where they sell toys. The school got these things by asking the children to bring in.
After lunch we had a raffle ticket draw. I didn’t win anything but a lot of people did.
Although I didn’t win anything, International Day was still fun.

(taken from: Teaching Factual Writing: A genre Based Approach)

No comments:

Post a Comment